We believe that everyone should experience growing closer in fellowship with other believers, building a Christian support system, and learning how to love and serve God better. We offer a wide variety of small groups that range in size, age, and meeting day/time. See the EVENTS page for group meeting date and times.
- TLC Group participants study out of the Discipleship journal
- Lanark Group is studying 1 Timothy
- Getz/Keim group is currently working thorough “Weird: Because Normal isn’t Working”, by Craig Groeschel
- Janelle Hartman is doing a study on “Boundaries”
- Ron & Chris Sour’s group is doing “Hell?Yes!”
- Ralph & Linda Eads group is in the book “Life Lessons Embraced By God” by Max Lucado
- Tom & Darlene Schulz group is doing”Christian? It’s Not What Your Think” by Any Stanley